As we all know the weather (wind) here in Yuma can be unpredictable. We do our best to check the weather forecast BEFORE we make a reservation but sometimes, this can change and it’s out of our control. We will always do our best to keep your reservation at all costs, but sometimes we have no choice but to reschedule you. ￼ IF it is too windy our tents can (and have) flown away. This is not the great experience we have planned for you. Chasing down a tent instead of enjoying your picnic is not how you should be spending your evening. IF the wind 💨 is too strong on your reservation date we will reach out to you to reschedule.
We understand this can be a bit of an inconvenience but please understand we are doing our best to ensure that your picnic is worry free and enjoyable. No one wants to have a picnic when our wind gusts are 20mph. Your safety and enjoyment is our number one goal. We appreciate your understanding.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us through our contact form or give us a call.